Viva Muscle VB-9561 26×4.0 21-Speed Dual Disc Fat Bike for Boys & Girls
To be precise I will mention all the advantages and disadvantages of fat bike, and I just don’t want to waste your precious time, by writing something you are not interested in, when you are searching fat bike then you might have seen such bike around and want to know the exact details.
The points in red are very important never miss these points.
- The fat bikes are having better grip on the road
- Chances of slip or skid is just avoided, because the more area covered with the impact of road and the tyre the better will be the grip.
- The best point is fat bikes are the best on any type of roads either it is mud road or tar road or cement road.
- Smooth in operation, you can feel the comfort in movement which can’t be explained in words.
- If some heavy vehicle is moving beside, the normal bike we can feel the vacuum effect created around but because of better grip you can feel the safety.
- Beautiful look and modern bike
- The fat bikes are a bit heavy due to this you can feel the confidence in riding
- Because of heavy in nature they can withstand the jerks and shocks on rough roads.
- Because of inertia if the bike is in motion and in another hand it is having better grip and a bit heavy the power required will be comparatively very less which is a great advantage.
- When the bike is in high speed and taking a turn, and a centrifugal and centripetal force is acted upon and because of better grip the rider will be safe.
- Better friction between the tyre and road is definitely an advantage.
- The biggest disadvantage is a bit heavy in nature
- Difficult to carry in hand if some time it is required
- If the bike is puncher then difficult to carry the bike till the puncher shop.
The brand is very famous in India, the frame is made of very strong material and rest alloy due to which better durability rust free, comes in beautiful color, fork suspension, made up of beautiful modern technology, more details you can just have a closer look of the bike you can find the details.
Have a closer look for crystal clear now enlarge
Some technical details
Frame : Steel 26×18″ Water sticker || Shifter : Micro Shift FD-M20
Fork : Suspension || Tire : 26×4.0 Maquis ||Tube : 26×4.0 A/V Butlyl || Rim : 36H Black A/V Alloy || Hub : Steel 36H Direct Mount
Headset : Thread Less || Stem : Alloy || Handle Bar : Steel 650mm Center (31.8) || Spoke : ED Coated || Saddle : MTB PU || Seat Pillar : 27.2″ x 300mm steel || Clamp : QR || Pedal : Plastic 9/16″ || Grips : Soft Grip
Bottom Bracket : BB Cartidge || Front Derailleur : Micro Shift RD M*21 || Rear Derailleur : Micro Shift TS 38-7 || Chain: 118 L Daya
Brake Set : Dual Disc || Crank Set : 24/34/42 x 170mm with Steel Crank || Freewheel : 7 Speed (14-28)T
[web_stories title=”true” excerpt=”false” author=”false” date=”false” archive_link=”false” archive_link_label=”” circle_size=”150″ sharp_corners=”false” image_alignment=”left” number_of_columns=”1″ number_of_stories=”5″ order=”DESC” orderby=”post_title” view=”circles” /]
For more such reviews >>>>