Hero Kyoto Single Speed Mountain Bike
- Hero Kyoto 26T the cycle is delivered in semi-assembled condition (85% assembled). The customer needs to assemble it before use.
- Allen Key & Spanner provided in the box for installation.
- See On Amazon
- Tire size: 26 inches | Frame Size: 18 inches
- Ideal For:12+ Years | Min Rider Height 5 ft 4 inches | Max Rider Height:5 ft 10 inch
- Front Brake: V Brake | Rear Brake: V Brake
- Gear: Single Speed
- Frame Material: Steel | Suspension: Rigid
- In Box Content: Allen Key & Spanner: Yes| Mudguard: No| Stand: Yes| Trainer Wheel: No| Carrier: No| Front Reflectors/Rear Reflectors : Yes| Chain Cover: No| Lock: No| Horn/Bell: No
Durable Steel Frame
Intended to keep the solidness high while ensuring smooth riding. The quality 18-inch steel frame promises a long-term quality run.
Dual “V Brake”
The dual V brakes system offers solid control during riding, thus offering extended safety and reliability.
Equipped with an adjustable seat for a more comfy riding experience. The tires are embellished with mudguards to keep the cycle safe from mud.
Anti Skid Pedals
Featured with anti-skid pedals that help in proper foot gripping while riding the bike.
Established in 1956 in Ludhiana, Hero Cycles started by manufacturing cycle components, slowly paving its way to becoming one of the ‘Best Cycle Brands’ in India. Today, Hero Cycles is one of the largest manufacturers of bicycles in India.
Starting from a small unit to creating a huge global footprint, Hero Cycles has production units in Bihata and Ludhiana.
The Ludhiana facility is also fully equipped with an in-house R&D facility producing major bicycle components within its premise under stringent quality parameters complying with all global standards.
The cycle is conveyed in semi-assembled condition (85% amassed). The client needs to gather it before use. Allen Key and Spanner gave in the box to the establishment. Tire Size : 26 inches | Frame Size : 18 inches Ideal For : 11+ Years | Min Rider Height : 5 feet | Max Rider Height : 5.8 feet