Hero Kyoto Single Speed Mountain Bike
- Hero Kyoto 26T the cycle is delivered in Semi-Assembled condition (85% assembled). Customer needs to assemble it before use.
- Allen Key & Spanner provided in box for installation.
- See On Amazon
- Tire size : 26 inches | Frame Size : 18 inches
- Ideal For :12+ Years | Min Rider Height :5 ft 4 inches | Max Rider Height :5 ft 10 inch
- Front Brake : V Brake | Rear Brake : V Brake
- Gear : Single Speed
- Frame Material : Steel | Suspension : Rigid
- In Box Content: Allen Key & Spanner: Yes| Mudguard: No| Stand: Yes| Trainer Wheel: No| Carrier: No| Front Reflectors/Rear Reflectors : Yes| Chain Cover: No| Lock: No| Horn/Bell: No
Durable Steel Frame
Intended to keep the solidness high while ensuring smooth riding. The quality 18-inch steel frame promises long-term quality run.
Dual “V Brake”
The dual V brakes system offers solid control during riding, thus offers extended safety and reliability.
Equipped with an adjustable seat for more comfy riding experience. The tires are embellished with mudguard to keep cycle safe from mud.
Anti Skid Pedals
Featured with anti-skid pedals that help in proper feet gripping while riding the bike.
Established in 1956 in Ludhiana, Hero Cycles started with manufacturing cycle components, slowly paving its way onto becoming the one of the ‘Best Cycle Brand’ in India. Today, Hero Cycles is one the largest manufacturer of bicycles in India.
Starting from a small unit to creating a huge global footprint, Hero Cycles has production units in Bihata and Ludhiana.
The Ludhiana facility is also fully equipped with an in-house R&D facility producing major bicycle components within its premise under stringent quality parameters complying with all global standards.
The cycle is conveyed in Semi-Assembled condition (85% amassed). Client needs to gather it before use. Allen Key and Spanner gave in box to establishment. Tire Size : 26 inches | Frame Size : 18 inches Ideal For : 11+ Years | Min Rider Height : 5 feet | Max Rider Height : 5.8 feet
Read more >>>>