TATA Stryder I Ride Model- MTB Speed Bicycle Full Heavy Tyre Cycle, Cycle Size- 26″ Inches
Some very strong reasons why individuals, are more likely prefer Tata stryder cycle, there is no second thought about tata products in India, the best part of Tata group is they make the product of high quality, and keeping the price low and most affordable, and one more beauty of the Tata products are spare parts are available at every small village or place, spare parts will be affordable and available and the technology will be simple due to which anyone can repair the product.
When we are talking about heavy tyre cycle all the above points fit with perfection, nut and bolts used will be most common as compare to other complex tools not at all required, Tata group always keep the quality high by using the method called they hire the best Engineers, who can turn the product to high value product at lowest price this is the beauty due to which Tata group is always ruling the technical world and to be precise India.
Let Me Start With My Own Experience
Do you know why I use my mornings deep drive on my heavy tyre cycle let me discuss with you all, I am not intended to consider the mysteries of the animal circumstance I am supposed to be living them.
See On Amazon >>>
The rear derailleur remains probably the most unknowable of my wheeled vehicle’s add-ons. I vaguely have in mind what I have to do to accomplish it do its job? however I cannot say that I in fact consider how it works.
And I started loving my heavy tyre cycle, it is so easy to go river side and watch my favorite show of animals in the water and I love the river side natural beauty while driving the heavy tyre cycle.
This heavy tyre cycle gives me a very comfortable morning drive, and I am in love with this TATA Stryder I Ride Model- MTB Speed Bicycle Full Heavy Tyre Cycle Size- 26″ Inches, Semi Installed.
About this item
- Features : TIG welded 19″ steel frame, double wall alloy wheel-set rim, 700x35c nylon tyres
- It is recommended that your road bike has a regular maintenance check every six months carried out a competent cycle mechanic or a bike shop to ensure that it is operating in perfect running order. Also, make sure the bike accessories are working efficiently.
- Frequent inspections should be carried out to ensure that all nuts, bolts and hardware are secure and that no parts are worn or damaged. Frequent inspections should be carried out to ensure that all nuts, bolts and hardware are secure and that no parts are worn or damaged.
- Ensure that the brakes operate smoothly without looking or grabbing when applied. Make periodic checks for wear and tear.
- Let your grey matter sparkle : Regular cycling helps build new brain cells in the hippocampus – the region responsible for memory, which deteriorates from the age of 30. It boosts blood flow and oxygen to the brain, which flares and regenerates receptors.
With all the modern technologies used in styling it, this monster is ready to kill the road. Padded PU with quick release saddle, 27.5″ wheel size with 19″ frame , reflectorized pedals and other interesting feature, this road runner is always ready to rule.
Benefits of Cycling
Extend your life CYCLE : 45-minute rides a week even after discounting other influences, such as body mass index (BMI) and smoking keeps you at significantly lower risk of cardiovascular disease, type two diabetes, all types of cancer, high blood pressure and obesity and the body becomes much more efficient at defending itself and regenerating new cells, increasing your longevity.
Pedaling let’s it beat better : Cycling just 20 miles a week reduces your risk of heart disease to less than half that of those who don’t.
New input now,
Frame : TIG Welded Steel 19″ Frame with Water Decals
Fork : Steel Telescopic Thread-less Suspension Fork
Gearing : Single Speed
Crank Set : Cotter-less Chain Wheel set with Steel Crank
Brakes : Rear V-Brake & Front Disc Brake
Brake Levers : Half Alloy
Hub : Steel
Wheel-set-Rim : Double Wall Alloy
Tyre : 27.5″x2.10″
Chain : 1/2″x1/8″
Freewheel/Cassette : Single Speed
Bottom Bracket : Cartridge Type Cotter-less
Handlebars : Steel Oversize Black
Grips : Soft Grip
Saddle : PU Padded with Quick Release
Seat post : Steel
Stem : Alloy Thread-less
Pedals : Plastic Body Reflector
Read more >>>>